– Cerib’s structures unit possesses skilled human resources and high-performance digital tools for carrying out advanced research into construction, providing analytical or digital verifications for buildings under natural conditions, subject to the heat of fire, and subject to seismic loading.
Through the skill of its experts, the unit successfully performs assignments in a variety of fields:
– advice and expert appraisal
– technical support
– experimental research
– structural diagnosis, etc.
– With respect to thermal considerations, and bearing in mind recent developments regarding thermal design codes, Cerib is equipped with a range of testing systems for determining ther thermal efficiency of construction products and systems:
– Air and water permeability test rigs
– Thermal conductivity test rigs: guarded hot plate and hot wire methods
– Static or dynamic thermal design software: thermal resistance of floors and walls, thermal bridging, energy consumption, thermal inertia, summertime comfort, etc.
– WUFI software for calculating heat and moisture transmission: water-vapour transfer, risk of condensation, etc.
– With respect to sound, Cerib’s acoustics experts perform interior acoustic studies on construction products or systems: acoustic performance of buildings, neighbourhood noise, noise of building services, etc.
They are equipped with acoustic measurement systems and predictive analysis software.