Using its expertise and equipment, Cerib can conduct many types of performance-based studies and predictive modelling of the lifetime of works and structures:
- Modelling of the main physico-chemical phenomena involving materials based on hydraulic binders: carbonation, chloride intrusion, reinforcement corrosion, drying/wetting, aesthetic disorders, etc.
- Modelling of the durability of structures by means of a probabilistic approach:
– lifetime of concrete works
– verification of ‘concrete/cover’ combinations with respect to reinforcement and corrosion risk for aggressive environmental conditions
- Design of structural components (floors, walls, etc.) by means of numerical simulation (Finite-Element Method) and scientific analysis
- Seismic verifications by means of numerical analysis using experimental data